Thank you for visiting our website.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party
(including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content
(including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
The Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address,
telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information you disclose
in correspondence or surveys; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details,
IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time
of registering to use our Site, making a purchase, or requesting further services. We may also ask you
for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website.
- Your search queries on the Site.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies
to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources
that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it
with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site
and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use This Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you, and to see what you think of the Site.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To respond to job inquiries or job applications submitted by you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services (ours or third parties’) that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at email@example.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information within the company and with its affiliated companies. We also share information with other companies for a variety of business support services, such as fulfilling orders when you shop on www.vinovolo.com, assisting with promotions, and providing technical services for our Site. These companies may have access to personal information if they need it to do their work. However, these companies are required by contract to use any personal information only for the purpose of performing their services to us.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Vino Volo. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by us to promote Vino Volo’s or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by containing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see California Consumer Privacy Rights for more information.
Policy Regarding Children
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site, use any features on the Site, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
You are in control of any personal information you give us. If at any time, you want to correct the personal information we have about you, or if you want to change your preferences for contacts from us or on behalf of our business partners, send us an e-mail or a letter.
We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see California Consumer Privacy Rights below for more information.
California Consumer Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit www.paradieslagardere.com/ccpa.
Web Site Security
We take measures to protect your personal information from accidental disclosure or use. But we may, where expressly stated on the Site, post certain submissions on our Site.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Links to Other Sites
Some of our web pages offer links to websites other than the Paradies Lagardère or Vino Volo Sites. If you visit one of these linked sites, you are then subject to the privacy policies and other policies of the new website and are no longer protected by our policies. We are not responsible for, or able to monitor or control the policies and practices of other companies.